Saturday, December 13, 2008

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”

Places & Things I'd like to do:


  • Visit Haight-Ashbury in California
  • Work for a human rights group in NYC
  • Work in an embassy
  • Volunteer in Africa to help women and children
  • Visit the Louvre and Musée Picasso
  • See the Nor then Lights
  • Amsterdam
  • India
  • Rome
  • See Guys and Dolls live
  • Spain
  • Go hang out with penguins in the Arctic
  • England
  • Learn ballroom dancing
  • Learn to play guitar
  • Get a tattoo
  • Blow glass
  • Mardi Gras--Just once
  • the Vatican
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Eat a duck--I can't believe I've never had duck

3 comments:

Theodora said...

My best friend Julia (who I introduced to you and the people of F Word that day) is going to Africa for a whole semester to teach in an orphanage. I imagine that will be a very rewarding, yet also difficult experience.
Good dreams, I hope they all come true! :-)

Theodora said...

I never read that book. I will check it out though. :-)

Theodora said...

I agree that the baby doll picture has an element of freakiness to it. :-)