Thursday, April 9, 2009

Things That I Love and Remind Me of Spring!

This blog is inspired by my drive to campus today. If I was good a poetry I'd so write one, but I'm not, so this is what I've done. :)

Things I Love and Remind Me of Spring:

The sweet smell of green grass
Oversized sunglasses
Wearing flowing skirts
Driving with my windows open
Dave Matthews Band
Incubus lyrics "I dig my toes into the sand..."
The sun warming my face
Wearing flip flops
Painted toenails
Running through the grass sans shoes
Swinging on swings
Laying on a blanket at South Hills Park reading a book
Lighting bugs
Grilling
Picnicing
Warm Breezes
Cherry Blossom Trees
Riding on a motorcycle
Ice Cream
Baseball

1 comment:

Theodora said...

This is a great list. Hopefully spring will be here everyday soon! <3 <3